Little Swans Pre-School
Little Swans Pre-School
Little Swans is a nurturing, nature-inspired pre-school and early learning program for children ages 3-5. We are now accepting applications for the 2022-23 school year. For more information, please inquire. You are also warmly invited to apply online.
To provide a high-quality early childhood experience for children ages 3-5 and their families by connecting children to the natural environment, nurturing the positive qualities within each child and planting the seeds of life-long learning.
At Little Swans we believe that play is the most important tool for young children to explore and think about the complex world in which they live. Play in the context of a developmentally appropriate curriculum inspires their innate curiosity, helps them develop social skills, gain confidence, expand thinking skills and develop an appreciation for beauty and the creative process. We value diversity and promote individuality and development of character.
Our program offers:
- a balance of individual and group activities that focus on the social, emotional, physical and cognitive development of each child
- a consistent, predictable and safe community where children can form trusting relationships with their teachers and classmates
- spacious, light-filled classrooms surrounded by 200 acres of woods, fields, trails and a natural playscape
- an environment rich in print and language, mathematics, critical thinking and children’s relationship to the natural world
- opportunities for enriching interactions with the K-8 program for learning and play
- collaboration between teachers, children and their families that fosters respectful communication and understanding
- teachers and staff who embody an attitude of appreciation and respect towards the children and one another.
Annual Tuition & Schedule Details for 2022-23
|5 days/week||3 days/week (M/W/F)||2 days/week (T/Th)|
|Full Day (8:30am – 4:30pm)||$9,250||$5,550||$3,700|
|Half Day (8:30am – 12:30pm)||$5,550||$3,330||Not Available|
* Drop-off begins at 8:20am each morning
Tuition is billed through the FACTS online management system.
2022-23 Program Details
First Day: September 6, 2022
Last Day: June 9, 2023
* Anticipated dates as of February 1, 2022 which are subject to change
Snow Days: We follow Sant Bani School closures
Requirements: A child must be three years old by September 30 and potty trained. Students bring their own snacks and lunch. All food must be vegetarian and egg-free.